La Foto Mochila initially was made up in the most traditional way possible, On flimsy napkin at the kitchen table in 2015. Since then, it´s been a long walk from the then just laughable idea over the first prototype to the now 3rd generation of the box.
While the prototype was little more than a photo printer in a box, the latest iteration has now risen to a full blown photographic entertainment tool, with countless applications in tourism and public relation.
- Wireless picture transfer from the camera to the box
- Instant display on the integrated touchscreen
- Photos can be edited and watermarked
- Printout on 10x15cm postcard format in about 1min
- Full internet & social media and messaging support
- Reasonable powerful sound system
- Colored laser projection on the floor below
- Integrated fog machine (yeb, sounds funny, but is not a joke)
- Storage compartment for all tools and consumables
- Funky retro design, somewhere in between an ipod and my grandmas breadbox